Pilgrims with a Purpose – Shaykh Hamza Yusuf I haven’t posted something in days! I read this article not to long ago. It was beautiful, please enjoy. Advertisements
October 19, 2013
Tagged Animals, Collective, God, Hajj, Human, Life, Nature, Peace, Pilgrimage, Psychology, Purpose, Self, Serenity
Spiritual Seclusion in Islam
July 22, 2013
Tagged Dhikr, God, Islam, Meditation, Muslim, Purpose, Seclusion, Self, Spirituality, Success, Sufi
What “She” Learned about” Lipstick from “Her” 5 year old A very insightful article about the challenge of a Women’s 5 year old asking her if she could wear make up after seeing her mother wear it herself. The conversation … Continue reading
The Business of Modest Fashion A interview with a friend of mine about his business in Modest Fashion here in the Bay Area, Ca at Maqbool Islamic clothing. We should try our best as a community to support all brothers … Continue reading
“Make this Ramaḍhān a memorable one. Make it a Ramaḍhān you will remember for the rest of your life. Make it such that, inshā’allāh, in Jannah you will say it was this Ramaḍhān in which Allāh ta’ala made you His walī, and from when your life changed forever.
To make this Ramaḍhān a memorable one you must follow the following five advices:
• Abstain from sins. Don’t even think about sinning in the month of Ramaḍhān.
• Stay away from gatherings and mixing with people. Many sins take place when mixing with people, e.g. backbiting, slandering, wasting time etc.
• Safeguard your eyes by only looking at what is permitted.
• Safeguard your ears by only listening to what is permitted.
• Safeguard your tongue by only speaking when it is absolutely necessary.”
Take from shaykh.wordpress.com